There is some documentation about combining Shiro with jena-permissions
available here:

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/permissions/example.html

The extent to which that will be useful to you may be limited to the extent to
which you can fit the patterns of usage you want to control into the
dataset/graph/triple framework over which jena-permissions works.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library