dear andy

thank you again for your lasting help. i changed some aspects of the
encoding and the sending of bytes and i had the impression that this
cleaned up my problem - unfortunately, i cannot test at the moment (for
some other reasons). if this is not enough, then i will use wireshark,
which i have never used but is probably a good thing to learn...

i can follow why you fuseki cannot produce better error messages, so
other tools must be learned (the problem is often, that the additional
tools contribute new ways of making errors...)

i hope i learned something with your help!

andrew

--
em.o.Univ.Prof. Dr. sc.techn. Dr. h.c. Andrew U. Frank
                                 +43 1 58801 12710 direct