On 17/04/17 22:56, Laura Morales wrote:
Check the data before loading.

This is generally good practice.

Call "riot --validate" before loading to check each file.

Let's say I've downloaded these RDF files [1]. Some of those files are broken.
How can I check-and-load all those files with a bash script? Should I loop all
files, call riot for each of them singularly, then parse the riot output for
each file?

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/projects.apache.org/data/projects.xml

riot sets the Unix return code to 0 on success and 1 on failure in the usual Unix fashion.

So build up a list of valid files by looping on the input files then load all the valid ones in one go with tdbloader.

The broken ones need fixing to be loadable.