Thanks a lot to both of you.

Are you sure these given procedures work with non-blank connection-nodes as well; let’s say if you write the Collection explicitly as described in the good old RDF Primer:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/#collections

Each of the blank nodes forming this list structure is implicitly of type |rdf:List| (that is, each of these nodes implicitly has an |rdf:type| property whose value is the predefined type |rdf:List|)…

It appears the RDF Collection is not being recognized anymore, as soon as I move away from blank node syntax…

At least the Fuseki output cascade implies the connecting nodes being handled as some unknown idifferent types, rather than being displayed as a series of rdf:List members…

Or did I probably miss something here ?

— Bardo