Hello Lorenz, I have read these plus some other too. I read the following
query but already we have Steve Jobs nationality on DBpedia, why we needed
Construct query here. We could easily get this data using Select:
dbr:Steve_Jobs dbp:nationality ?nationality

Why we need Construct query here.

CONSTRUCT {
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Steve_Jobs> <
http://dbpedia.org/property/nationality> ?nationality.