On 5/09/2017 23:42, Adrian Gschwend wrote:
On 05.09.17 11:58, Andy Seaborne wrote:

Hi Andy,

No progress from me - my open-source time has been going elsewhere (TDB2
- see dev@jena email yesterday).
oh great, will check that out

This is a restricted case where maybe there is another way?

Would a custom function do the same?
yes, absolutely

It would be interesting to have customer functions in javascript
(non-compiled java) that could be loaded into a server via the "server"
section of the Fuseki configuration file.
wow that would be very cool. Like this I see a chance to be able to
provide some custom functions myself! With Java I'm out.

Is this about SPARQL functions or functions called from Java? For SPARQL functions written in JavaScript, see

https://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl-js/#js-functions

Holger