Hi Jena Users,
 I have a query regarding the most effective way to capture changes in the
underlying Triple Store.
I have a requirement where:
1. Every time a property of a Node (represented as a Triple Statement)
changes, I also need to generate certain change statements to capture what
has changed, who changed it, when it was changed etc.
2. If I delete a Node (represented as a Set of Triples in the RDF Store), I
need to capture the action DELETE on this node, who deleted the node, when
it was deleted etc.

Basically, I need to have a audit trail developed so that I  can create the
graph as it was at a given moment in time.

The question is:
1. What is the best way to implement such functionality? Does Jena support
such a thing either natively or through some standard mechanism?

Thanks,
--
*Anuj Kumar*