Neda - I can't see the image in the email. The list restricts attachments. Please include the stacktrace as text.

As Claude says, the runtime jar is probably missing some jars. If it is a combined runtime jar, also see

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/notes/jena-repack.html

    Andy

On 23/11/17 07:47, Claude Warren wrote:
Neda,

What is the call stack from the exception?  it would be nice to know what
it says as that would point to the location of the error.

I suspect that you are not including all the necessary Jena libraries, but
can not be certain.

Claude

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:25 AM, Neda Alipanah <[email protected]>
wrote:

Hello there,
I have a quick question. I am loading a 25 Meg Owl file to the memory
using the following commands. My code is working fine through the
IDE(IntelliJ), but when I create a runnable Jar, it does not find the file.
I already put the owl file directory in the class path but I get Exception
In Initializer error.

// Create an empty model
model = ModelFactory.createOntologyModel(OntModelSpec.OWL_DL_MEM);

// Use the FileManager to find the input file
InputStream in = FileManager.get().open(inPath);

[image: Inline image 1]

Really appreciate if you can provide a solution for the problem.


Best Regards,

Neda




Reply via email to