I'm not too familiar with the rules system, so I may be wrong, but I think the 
answer is simply no, we don't have that feature right now. It does sound quite 
useful. If you write this code for yourself please do open a ticket (actually, 
that would be nice in any event) and send a PR!

For anyone who may be wondering about programmatic use of custom built-ins, 
there is a test case here:

org.apache.jena.reasoner.rulesys.test.TestGenericRuleReasonerConfig.testRuleLoadingWithOverridenBuiltins()


ajs6f

> On Nov 24, 2017, at 11:26 AM, Nouwt, B. (Barry) <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Does anyone know whether there is an Assember to load a custom Builtin (for 
> usage in rules for the GenericRuleEngine) using a Fuseki configuration .ttl 
> file. I assume not, because I cannot find it in: 
> https://github.com/apache/jena/tree/master/jena-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/assembler/assemblers
> 
> I do see a RuleSetAssembler and a ReasonerFactory, but they do not seem to 
> have a Builtin load option. Also, via code I use the BuiltinRegistry class, 
> so it would probably be not too difficult to add this feature myself.
> 
> Any pointers?
> 
> Regards, Barry
> 
> 
> 
> 
> This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are 
> not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are 
> requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no 
> liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it 
> and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the 
> electronic transmission of messages.

Reply via email to