Yes, tdbloader and tdb2.loader are "incremental" in the sense that they add to
a database, not replace it. They are essentially CLI tools for "add"
transactions.

TDB[1|2] are single-writer, which means you cannot run those two commands in
parallel, but you can loop over your graphs and load them one after another.

ajs6f