Hi,

The parser is in jena-arq/Grammar/master.jj

You are right it is run separately - there is a script to run it : jena-arq/Grammar/grammar. The script also cleans up the output java to remove warnings.

In master.jj, you will find it has multiple parsers, controlled by cpp processing directives. The "grammar" script builds both of them. "#ifdef ARQ" is the extended grammar, not that here are many extensions given SPARQL 1.1.

What keywords are you considering adding?

    Andy