On 03.03.18 17:11, Andy Seaborne wrote:

Hi Andy,

> Do you have an example of such an update?

yes I can deliver two use-cases, with data and query. First one is this
dataset:

http://ktk.netlabs.org/misc/rdf/fuseki-lock.nq.gz

Query:

https://pastebin.com/7TbsiAii

This returns reliably in Stardog, in less than one minute. The UNION is
most probably necessary due to blank-nodes issues so I don't think I can
split them.

In Fuseki it runs out with

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit
exceeded

And I once allocated almost all I had on my system (> 8GB)

> Some cases can't stream, but it is possible some cases aren't streaming
> when they could.

ok

> Or the whole transaction is quite large which is where TDB2 comes in.

I did try that on TDB2 recently as well, same issue.

Will post the other sample later.

regards

Adrian