I've about 20000 triples to load each time. I load data into models with
Jena API, and write data inside a StreamWriter. When the buffer has a
certain size, I load data in the dataset with the Bulkloader. But now I'm
trying to use TDB2 with Loader.Bulkload method to see if there are
improvements, but I've a problem. I retrieve the dataset with
"TDB2Factory.connectDataset(location), and pass it in the Bulkload
function. But I've a ClassCastException in runtime:
"org.apache.jena.tdb2.store.DatasetGraphSwitchable cannot be cast to
org.apache.jena.tdb2.store.DatasetGraphTDB". How can I resolve this?