A somewhat different form of customization.

JENA-1435 means it is possible to have "/dataset/MyService" and provide the code for MyService without having to modify Fuseki source code.

A JAX-RS module could use that to plug in.

It could not be used for the main Fuseki dispatch without significant replumbing of JAX-RS as Fuseki dispatch changes as datasets are added and deleted. Fuseki needs to respect the SPARQL protocols 9query, update, GSP).

    Andy