Okay so looks like it might be better to look at microdata or RDFa at this point... I'll send them a note just in case.

Thanks!

On 16.8.2018 16:31, Damian Steer wrote:

On 16 Aug 2018, at 14:07, Mikael Pesonen <mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi> wrote:

I'm exporting JSON-LD from Fuseki into web page, but Google's validation
(https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool) doesn't accept it.
Google's validation says

name is not a known valid target type for the name property
"@context" : { "name": "http://schema.org/name” } works, as does “@context”:
“http://schema.org/“.

Google’s structured data support has always been idiosyncratic, unfortunately.
It much better that it used to be, though.

It’s worth reporting to them, and perhaps asking on stack overflow? (IIRC they
monitor stack overflow for issues)

Regarding fuseki I think you’ll have to put something in to transform the
json-ld, unfortunately. I’ve found I have to control json-ld serialisation
fairly carefully in practice, since tools are not always fully compliant
json-ld processors.

In principle framing [1] ought to do the trick, but last time I tried it wasn’t
fully working (although it may well be time to revisit that).

Damian

[1] <https://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/>

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's
Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300