Hello everyone,

I have an application using Jena where I frequently have to create copies of
Models in order to then process them individually, i.e. all triples of one
source Model are added to k new Models which are then mutated.

For larger Models this obviously takes some time and, more relevant for me,
creates a considerable amount of memory pressure.
However, with a Model implementation based on persistent data structures I
could eliminate most of these issues as the amount of data changed is typically
under 5% compared to the overall Model size.

Has anyone ever done something like this before, i.e. are there immutable Model
implementations with structural sharing that someone is aware of? If not what
would be your advice on how one would approach implementing this in their own
code base?

Best regards,
Kevin