A SPARQL Update request can be several update operations and RDFConnection has the design hooks but, yes, a transaction API would be good to have.

It's JENA-700.

    Andy

On 04/12/2018 09:37, Brad Stallion wrote:
  Ciao ajs6f,my use case is exactly what you imagine: a set of read/write I'd
like to include in a transactional block.I know this is difficult over
REST/HTTP, but I asked just in case... ;-)
Probably I'll port part of my application to Java, in order to use Jena JAVA
API directly.Thanks a lot
     Il lunedì 3 dicembre 2018, 18:51:36 CET, ajs6f <aj...@apache.org> ha