Hi, the ability for RDF frameworks like Jena and triple-stores to do
inference is one of the particular features of RDF and SPARQL over graph
databases like Neo4j.

The inference done by triple stores is first-order logic, rather than
statistical inference, but it is still powerful.  It means that you can
discovery surprising things about your data simply using your ontology
(which describes how classes relate to each other).