It's good to see people using sparql one way or another. It's still an
unusual thing in the wild and needs some explaining why we put open
endpoints on the web without great restrictions. But since this one is
intended to be a sandbox to play with and learn I take indeed a positive
view on this incident.

--

---
Marco Neumann