CSVW is the W3C standard relating to converting CSV to RDF. There are tools (e.g. below) that will do that and output a file so it is not limited to java.

        Andy

The W3C CSVW implementation report lists a few in the EARL files:

https://w3c.github.io/csvw/tests/reports/index.html#individual-test-results

https://rubygems.org/gems/rdf-tabular (Ruby / The Unlicense)
https://github.com/theodi/csvlint.rb (Ruby / MIT license)
https://github.com/sebneu/csvw-parser (ruby / MIT)