On 16/01/2019 15:50, Svensson, Lars wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:17 PM, ajs6f [mailto:aj...@apache.org] wrote:

I'm not quite sure what's going on here. It looks like you are trying to load
entire
datasets as named graphs in another dataset, but that doesn't make any sense.
Datasets contain graphs. You can't shove an entire dataset into a graph.

Are you trying to extract a particular graph from each of these datasets to
insert into
another?

Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish
here, and
we can help you find out how to do that.

My use case is that I have some (fairly large) RDF files (in n-triples) that I
want to expose through Fuseki.
The contents of each file must be in its own named graph.

Fine - each NG ina  database can be loaded separately.

I also want the default graph to be the union of all the named graphs.

So far I have loaded each RDF file into its own TDB2 store, but if I understand
you correctly that is the wrong approach...

Not wrong ... I wanted to understand the situation and see if a simpler setup meet your needs. In my example I put them all in one DB to get the union - the RDFDataset means that the visible dataset is those named graph and maybe some non-TDB2 ones.

    Andy

Thanks,

Lars