On 15/02/2019 13:56, Ekaterina Danilova wrote:
I have a dataset describing IT infrastructure. It consists of many
lightweight named graphs (about 15 statements each) describing different
components.
I understand that there is little sense in using RDF if store is used
simply as key-value database, but I have 2 reasons for RDF :
1) It is nice and easy to visualize and see the connections (for this part
URI approach is definitely correct)
2) I am interested in inference and use GenericRuleReasoner with rules to
make different conclusions based on data
So, 2 mostly used parts are Graph Store protocol to access the named graphs
and reasoner to reason over data. The graphs are not supposed to be read
very often, so some loss of performance is acceptable.
I hope this added some clarity.
Right now I am actually using the URI approach but I wanted to find out if
it is the right way. Looks like it is.

The only thing I have to add is that adding triples one by one, or a few at a time, over HTTP to Fuseki and TDB2 is going to incur a lot of overheads. Doing all the additions in one single operation is going to be significantly faster per triple.

    Andy