There is no leakage between datasets in Fuseki. Access control will prevent external access across users. To have different host, it would need a reverse proxy; in a single Fuseki it will be the dataset name that separates the tenants. The tenants have to trust the server to do the right thing.

(it takes a Jetty restart to add a new connector to listen on a newly added port)

Even if it can be done, having separate Fuseki's is clearer to the tenants that there data is separate.

One tenant does not impact the performance (no accidental DOS).

Personally, I'd go for separate containers until there is an identified advantage of a combined system.

Fuseki main starts up pretty quickly.

    Andy