After more digging I came across the GraphMaker interface in the
DatasetGraphFactory.  Since what I want to do is reason over a TDB graph
what I am planning on doing is

1) creating a SoftDatasetGraphMap (DatasetGraph) that will discard the
datasets when garbage collection needs the space.
2) create a GraphMaker that wraps a Dataset (TDB in my case) and will pull
grapsh from the underlying dataset.
3) Given that I have a reasoner figure out how to apply the reasoner to a
specifc graph in the TDB dataset and return the resulting InfModel.  That
model will be placed in the SoftDatasetGraphMap.
4) Use the SoftDatasetGraphMap to construct the Dataset that Fuseki will
serve.

I am hoping that this strategy will allow me to create new named graphs in
TDB and when they are served  by Fuseki have them be reasoned over.

In addition, when the graph is no longer being used (and memory is at a
premium) the graph can be discarded as the reasoner can be recreated from
the underlying TDB.

Thoughts?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>