These kind of messages have been sent by Adrian to pretty much every list related to rules for at least 15 years. Definitely spam.

Dave

On 21/07/2019 08:35, Lorenz B. wrote:
Ehm, is this supposed to be SPAM? I remember that you also made this
same weird suggestion in a previous thread without given any background
why. And I still don't understand what Executable English is supposed to
be ... I never heard about anybody using it nor do I think that any
customer will think about using it given that - well, let's call it
"quite old" fashioned web appearance ...

So, for me this attempt is more than off-topic. And sorry, I don't want
to be rude, I'm just confused by your messages on the Apache Jena
mailing list, when a user asks for support and not about alternatives

@others: do you know anything about this tool/project/framework whatever?

Hi Pierre,

You may like to write your example in Executable English.  (The vocabulary
is open,
so you could also use phrases in French).

Executable English is a platform for cooperative writing of self-serve,
self-explaining analytics in open vocabulary English.  It's live online
with many examples.   You are cordially invited to write and run your own
examples too.  Just point your browser to executable-english.com  .  Shared
use is free, and there are no commercials.

Enjoy!  - Adrian

Adrian Walker
Executable English LLC
San Jose, CA, USA