Jean-Claude, the variable isn't visible, or in scope, to your select
statement

this is how you can to do it

PREFIX wdt: <http://www.wikidata.org/prop/direct/>
PREFIX wikibase: <http://wikiba.se/ontology#>
PREFIX bd: <http://www.bigdata.com/rdf#>

SELECT * WHERE {
SERVICE <https://query.wikidata.org/bigdata/namespace/wdq/sparql> {
SELECT ?p ?propLabel ?o ?oLabel WHERE {
BIND(<http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q640447> as ?wikidata)
?wikidata ?p ?o . ?prop wikibase:directClaim ?p .
SERVICE wikibase:label { bd:serviceParam wikibase:language "en,fr" .}

--

---
Marco Neumann