The exact command is

curl -X   POST -H "Content-type: text/turtle" --data-binary @/tmp/subtitle.ttl https://xxx.fi/fuseki/ds?graph=https://example.com/graph/demo

and according to ngrep result was returned before the entire sending.

This https://xxx.fi/fuseki/ds is proxy address pointing to http://127.0.0.1:3030/ds <http://127.0.0.1:3030/>

Subtitle.ttl is 41kb in size.

On 04/03/2020 16.43, Andy Seaborne wrote:
What makes your tech support think that?
What operation is being called?

    Andy

On 04/03/2020 13:36, Mikael Pesonen wrote:

Hi,

We have reverse proxy on Fuseki.

I'm getting this error occasionally when posting data to fuseki dataset endpoint and data is containing some error. Instead of Fuseki response 400 client gets 502. Our technical support thinks this might be because Fuseki sends respond before receiving the entire data and reverse proxy doesn't know how to handle that.

Any ideas how to handle this? Is there a setting that makes Fuseki wait for entore input before response?

<title>502 Bad Gateway</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Bad Gateway</h1>
response from an upstream server.<br />
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at xxx.fi Port
443</address>

Thanks!

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's
Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300