Is there anything in the server log?

On 16/04/2020 09:28, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa wrote:
Hi Andy,

these are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Log on to Fuseki
2. Click "manage datasets"
3. Click "add new dataset"
4. Give a name to the dataset and select "Persistnet"
5. Locate the newly created dataset in the list and click "upload data"
6. Click "+ select files ..."
7. Click "upload now"

I will need to find the licence of this dataset to understand whether it can be
shared here or not.

Thank you.

--
Luís