Dear friends,

I am trying to model a relation between two individuals, in this case two
companies, and the relations is the ownership represented in percentage as
a value of shares. For instance, I could say.
c1 is_Owner_of c2

c2 shares *60 %* of c2

I have done a similar modeling using a class to represent shares, but I
wonder if it could be possible to use a subproperty as qualifier?

I mean to say:

c1 is_Owner_of c2  - and is_Owner_of : share 60

I have tried to perform such modeling, but it has not been possible.

Then, I wonder if it is possible to declare a sub property as a qualifier
in jena?

Luis Ramos