HI Ahmed,

Although the task of  finding a path between two nodes is very common
terminology used in graphdb, it is worth remembering that rdf, rdfs and owl
(ann ontologies) are graph based approaches, and therefore graph principles
can be applied to them.

Of course, there are some specific differences, some are terminologicals,
some others are based on the kind of graph, because for example we do not
use the terms nodes and path regularly, we say for instance classes and
relations between classes. So, using jena we can find all subclasses of a
given class recursively, and then get all subclasses that are connected to
that root class. Similarly you can find the "path" of a given relation
starting in an individual (or node), and going through all individuals
connected to the first one by this relation.

Best regards

Luis