Le jeu. 3 sept. 2020 à 14:35, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> a écrit :

> > Used Memory:794
> > Free Memory:105
> >            loadAction: AFTER System.gc(): Free Memory: 137 Mb
> > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > Used Memory:892
> > Free Memory:7
>

> You'll get more useful figures if you run -Xms and -Xmx set to the same
> number.

Indeed that's what  man java recommends for a server. Only -Xmx was set.
Should I care about -Xss and  -Xmn ?

> Runtime.getFreeMemory does not reflect the possibility of
> growing the heap.

Then what could I use ?

> All I can see is that:
>    Some batch is much larger (in bytes) than others.
>    The total heap size isn't very big.

I raise it to 1100M ; I only have a total of 4Gb at the moment .

The node table cache also takes
> space (which stabilizes after a while - it's LRU).

Are there some indicators in the API to print for a TDB dashboard ?
Is there already a doc. article about tuning TDB and the JVM ?

I'll definitely try TDB2