Strange, I am using the web GUI more these past days but I haven't seen this
error yet.
It could be because I don't have auth/Shiro. Do you have permissions/auth set
up in Fuseki? Anything special about your set up, like a reverse proxy in front
of Fuseki?
Bruno

    On Thursday, 8 October 2020, 10:18:15 pm NZDT, Mikael Pesonen