On 15/10/2020 10:35, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
Thanks Andy.

Where is the streaming RDF parsed?

All parsing is streaming - it's in the parsers (JSON-LD excepted).

GSP_RW.quadsPutPostTxn and down from there.

Could you please point me to that code?

We touched this in an older thread. I understand StreamRDF is the
destination for writing, but I'd like to see how reading of streams is
done.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/re390f37b04d43a4ac5f8521040161bf6a0582bb5a6ce422c14bccf1e%40%3Cusers.jena.apache.org%3E