As discussed at the ApacheCon 2020 Jena Track last month we would like to
organize a GeoSpatial Semantic Web Use cases session to learn more about
how our users take advantage of spatial data and access methods in SPARQL
and Jena.

https://apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/jena.html

It's almost 14 years since we have introduced the first geospatial features
to Jena and we are now able to offer the GeoSPARQL module which aspires
compatibility with the OGC GeoSPARQL 1.0 standard along with the Apache
Jena release cycle.

If you have a use case or just an application of the spatial features in
Jena please consider to make a contribution to this event. So please get in
touch! Examples are not limited to the use of the latest release of the
Jena spatial modules but any use of spatial data (e.g doesn't have to use
geometries) is welcome. Even applications that make use of software beyond
the bundling with Jena .

Please find further details in the coming weeks here and register

http://www.lotico.com/index.php/Semantic_GeoSpatial_Web_-_Use_Cases_Workshop

--

---
Marco Neumann