This is fine , I can get all the TDB prefix mappings with:
dataset.getDefaultModel().getNsPrefixMap() ,
but I don't see how I can add them to a graph resulting from a SPARQL query,
in order to write it. I see nothing for this in RDFDataMgr .
And then, if I can add them while printing a graph, will the big list of
prefixes be added,
or only the prefixes actually used will be printed ?

Jean-Marc Vanel
<http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me>
+33
(0)6 89 16 29 52