Hi there,

> apache-jena-fuseki-3.5.0

That's quite old - the current version is 3.17.0
Upgrading would be a good idea just in case.

Are there any messages in the server log file?

It is going to be difficult to pin down an encoding issue (if that is what it is) because by the time we get this email, it has been encoded/decoded so many times it may have changed the data.

What displays correctly one way may actually be different bytes, but it is hidden by display reversing the mis-encoding. This is especailly true for data displayed in web-browsers.

It is worth executing the queries from the command line with Fuseki running.

Looking at the UTF-8, the first and third queries look right.

    Andy

Comments inline below: