Hi Andy,

Thanks for your answer. The dataset cleanup operation I am referring to is
just closing a database pool.

Given that my custom dataset is read-only, after an abnormal server
shutdown, I would expect no dataset recovery actions are needed and the
only impact would be a few open connection pools.

Despite that the latter cannot be avoided, I think it's still beneficial to
try to handle graceful shutdown by closing the open pools.