On 03/01/2021 11:25, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
I’ll see what RDF4J does.

I think ultimately the reasonable solution would be to have

<!ELEMENT graph        (uri?, triple*)>

as the DTD.

Indeed - that's what's implemented!

    Andy

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 11.38, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

What do other systems do?

Everything else is secondary given that (W3C|HPLB)-trix is not a working
group, or community group, consensus.

(IIRC the Jena reader doesn't care about namespaces)

      Andy