Hi - attachments of configuration and data didn't make it (to me at least).

On 04/01/2021 04:56, Deepali Singhavi wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to implement indexing for Fuseki using Lucene/ElasticSearch using an assembler configuration file (attaching file for reference) but there is no improvement in performance (performance without index is better than with index).

I am using sample data from *films.ttl* file.

*Sample Query *
PREFIX text: <http://jena.apache.org/text# <http://jena.apache.org/text#>>
PREFIX rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema# <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>>
select ?subject ?object
WHERE {
# Without Index
#?subject rdfs:label ?object .
#FILTER contains(?object,"City")
#With Index
?subject text:query (rdfs:label "city").
?subject rdfs:label ?object .
}

*Performance:*

No of Triples

No of Runs

Without Index

Lucene Index

ElasticSearch Index

6918

1

16ms

18ms

19ms

2

29ms

32ms

32ms

3

22ms

23ms

21ms

4

22ms

14ms

53ms

5

15ms

19ms

18ms

Please let me know if any other information is required from my side and please suggest how I can improve performance.

Regards,
Deepali