can you show an example please? Are you referring to [1] ?

I'm wondering what you did in the config, for the future, please always
provide as many details as possible, e.g. config, file, what you did to
built the index, how you query the index ...

So please show config and all other steps you did. Thanks

[1]
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html#lists-of-indexed-properties