without showing the data impossible to help, sorry. I mean, in the end the query has to match the data, but we only know the query know - so how can we help here?

One possible error is the triple pattern

?s <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class1> ?class .

what is the idea behind this? Is there really a property <Class1> in the data? If not and if you want to get an instance of the Class <Class1> you have to use

?s a <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class1> .