Han

The general approach to this kind of complex sign on scenario would be to use
an external authentication service/protocol e.g. OAuth2/Open ID Connect which
handles the multi-factor authentication and then configure your applications
authentication layer to just validate the Json Web Tokens (JWTs) that assert a
users identity.

Shrio out of the box does not have OAuth2 integration, this tutorial post -
https://dzone.com/articles/how-to-use-apache-shiro-and-oauth-20-to-build-a-se -
looks like a possible approach and refers to
https://github.com/oktadeveloper/okta-shiro-plugin as a plugin to provide this
capability.

So my recommendation would be to provide your own separate OAuth2 compliant
authentication server (try JBoss Keycloak if you're looking for an OSS
solution) and then add validation of its tokens into your Fuseki setup

Rob