I have a query like this:
-----------
SELECT DISTINCT ?o
WHERE {
                ?s ?p "Notebook".
                ?s <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class1> |
                <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class2> ?o .}
-----------

This way I can query all classes related to class "Notebook". e.g, Notebook -
Teacher, Notebook - Student, etc.

And, when I run the same query with "Teacher" I get all the classes related to
class "Teacher", e.g Teacher-Notebook, Teacher-Evaluation, etc.

My question here is if I can query in a form of 2-grams here, I mean how can I
get all the classes that comes after Teacher - Notebook - *, or for example
Evaluation - Teacher - * .

I am trying to use 2-grams in order to get domain-relevant classes, because
when querying related classes only with one class returns not relevant classes
as well, for instance, Notebook - Accountant, Evaluation - Movie (classes that
are not relevant to education in this case), etc. So I want to use -grams here
to get domain-relevant classes.

Thank you for your support.