> If it is after each restart, maybe the local state has been messed up by the
> earlier problems.

I wondered this as well. However, I’ve just barely done another upload of the
data to a fresh tdb2 db and immediately after the upload, I can query all that
I want and things are super fast. But once the server restarts, the memory
grows until it reaches its limit trying to load the dataset into memory (6GB of
RAM) and no queries are ever able to complete because the dataset never loads.

> Does the patch server log have a fetch entry?

There are actually no fetches needed to the delta server for this to occur. All
I need to do is submit a query, even one that is super simple and very
specific. The delta server is only hit to determine if the instance is up to
date, it finds that it is and no patch fetch ever occurs.

> If some CPU at 100%?

While trying to load the dataset, I’m seeing my docker container reporting CPU
usage (with 4 cores allocated) fluctuate between 200%~400%.

> On Aug 24, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Then sorry I don't know what's happening.
>
> If it is after each restart, maybe the local stste has been messed up by
> the earlier problems.
>
> Does the patch server log have a fetch entry?
>
> If some CPU at 100%?
>
> Andy
No PHI in Email: PointClickCare and Collective Medical, A PointClickCare
Company, policies prohibit sending protected health information (PHI) by email,
which may violate regulatory requirements. If sending PHI is necessary, please
contact the sender for secure delivery instructions.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
message.