Hi,

it is possible that our university IT service may yet choose to be strict about this and require 2.16.0 from all services open to public, which would be bothersome four our projects in case Jena stays with 2.15.0. I guess similar situations might exist elsewhere; but perhaps this is not a question of days, as it was with the previous CVE, since this is not quite as severe.

My point: I may need to be able to show Jena is using 2.16.0 to be able to run our servers at some point.

Best,

Harri Kiiskinen