Hi Paul, thank you for your interest! As the current stage is evaluation of
technical and legal options as well as of user interest, there is not yet a
website describing it.
Please do not hesitate to contact me off-list for more information. We would
also be eager to learn about your requirements and expectations.
Kind regards,Hans-Jürgen

    Am Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 17:56:57 MEZ hat Paul Tyson
<phty...@sbcglobal.net> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hans-Jürgen, that sounds like an interesting and useful project. Can you post
a website where we can get more information and follow the project?

Thanks,
--Paul