Hi Andy

I pursued my attempt to set up a dockerised fuseki-server and
fuseki-geosparql combi application.
I created one image for boh services which I can start with docker-compose
arguments.
On my local machine with a small geo dataset everything seems to work
properly now.
When deploying this to my server where my large dataset resides, both
fuseki server and - geosparql abort and I cannot figure out why, neither
with debug logging.
Hopefully someone can help me out.on this...

*docker logs*
Starting dst_fuseki_1 ... done
Attaching to  dst_fuseki_1
fuseki_1            | /opt/java-minimal/bin/java -Xmx24g -Xms24g -cp
/fuseki/*:/fuseki/databases/SIS/apache-sis-1.1/data/../lib/*
org.apache.jena.fuseki.main.cmds.FusekiMainCmd --conf=config-fuseki.ttl
fuseki_1            | SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
fuseki_1            | SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/fuseki/jena-fuseki-server-4.4.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
fuseki_1            | SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/fuseki/jena-fuseki-geosparql-4.4.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
fuseki_1            | SLF4J: See
http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
fuseki_1            | SLF4J: Actual binding is of type
[org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory]
fuseki_1            | [2022-02-10 15:29:04] INFO  GeoSPARQLOperations ::
Applying hasDefaultGeometry - Completed
fuseki_1            | [2022-02-10 15:29:04] INFO  GeoSPARQLOperations ::
Applying GeoSPARQL Schema - Started
fuseki_1            | [2022-02-10 15:29:04] INFO  GeoSPARQLOperations ::
GeoSPARQL schema not applied to empty graph: default
fuseki_1            | Write transaction with no commit() or abort() before
end() - forced abort

*config-fuseki.ttl*
## Licensed under the terms of http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

PREFIX :          <#>
PREFIX fuseki:    <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#>
PREFIX rdf:       <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX rdfs:      <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
PREFIX ja:        <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#>
PREFIX tdb2:      <http://jena.apache.org/2016/tdb#>
PREFIX geosparql: <http://jena.apache.org/geosparql#>

[] rdf:type fuseki:Server ;
   fuseki:passwd  "pwfile.txt" ;
   fuseki:auth    "digest" ;
   fuseki:services (
       :service
   ) .

## Service description for "/dst"
## with a TDB2 dataset

:service rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
         fuseki:name "dst" ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:query ;
             fuseki:name "sparql" ;
             ## Set default-union-graph for this endpoint.
             ja:context [ ja:cxtName "tdb2:unionDefaultGraph" ;
ja:cxtValue true ] ;
         ] ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:query ;
             fuseki:name "query"
         ] ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:update ;
             fuseki:name "update"
         ] ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:gsp-r ;
             fuseki:name "get"
         ] ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:gsp-rw ;
             fuseki:name "data"
         ] ;
         fuseki:endpoint [
             fuseki:operation fuseki:upload ;
             fuseki:name "upload"
         ] ;
         fuseki:dataset :geo_ds
.

:geo_ds rdf:type geosparql:geosparqlDataset ;
        geosparql:spatialIndexFile     "/fuseki/databases/DB2/spatial.index";
        geosparql:dataset :dataset_tdb2 ;

        ## Custom settings.
        geosparql:applyDefaultGeometry true ;
.

:dataset_tdb2 rdf:type  tdb2:DatasetTDB2 ;
              tdb2:location "databases/DB2" ;
.