On 14/02/2022 21:31, Andy Seaborne wrote:

On 14/02/2022 20:59, aj...@apache.org wrote:
I'm afraid that doesn't work because I'm interested in proxying the entire
application, not a single dataset. I want to expose the whole UI, admin,
SPARQL editor and all.

I've tried proxying as you describe using --localhost, but the static
resources and JavaScript that compose the UI don't come through properly
when I have a path fragment on the other side a la:

ProxyPass /fuseki http://localhost:3030

  I'd really rather not get into rewriting HTML! I was hoping for a simple:

Not sure this is a fuseki problem. If a reverse proxy renames the URLs, the backend needs to do the reverse mapping within content. Whether full webapp/Tomcat or not, the backend is fairly oblivious to the RP rewrite. Always tricky with JS sent to the client because the front end doesn't know there is an RP.

ProxyPass /fuseki http://localhost:3030/fuseki

Not clear here - are there multiple names under that root?

style of action.

Does that make sense?