From: Goławski, Paweł <pawel.golaw...@cgm.com>
Sent: 07 March 2022 16:58
To: users@jena.apache.org <users@jena.apache.org>
Subject: Question about Jena capabilities/requirements

Dear Jena users,

I’m doing research of possible RDF storages to be used in healthcare system.
And I’m especially interested in Jena Fuseki with TBD/TBD2.

I wonder if there is some info about production ready case studies (from
healthcare sector especially, but any others also)?

Can someone provide any sort of hardware requirements/ recommendations so that
we can calculate e.g. how many cores we need to make the system performant wrt
the expected size?

For now I can only estimate the number of triples. I would say we are heading
towards two settings:

  *   50M triples yearly growth
  *   600M triples yearly growth

Any feedback is welcome 😊