Hi Jena support team,

We are experiencing an issue with Jena Fuseki databases. In the databases
folder we see some files called SPO.dat, OSP.dat, etc., and the size of these
files are growing quickly. From our understanding these files are containing
the Lucene indexes. We would have two questions:

1. Why are these files growing rapidly, although the underlying data (triples)
are not being changed, or only slightly changed?
2. Can we disable indexing easily, since we are not using full text searches in
our SPARQL queries?

Our usage of Jena Fuseki:

* Start the server with `fuseki-server —port 3030`
* Create databases with HTTP POST to
`/$/datasets?state=active&dbType=tdb2&dbName=db_name`
* Upload ttl files with HTTP POST to /db_name/data

Thanks in advance for your feedback, and if you’d require more input from our
side, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gaspar Bartalus